miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Reading assessment 6th grade "Clothes"

Presentation Stage

Imagine someone is buying clothes in a shop

1. Read the following dialogue

Customer: Good mornig

Shop assistant: Good mornig sr, can I help you with anything

Customer: Yes, I’m looking for some new clothes. I need pants, a shirt, a sweater and a pair of shoes

Shop assistant: Ok, we have these new pants, what color do you like?

Customer: I like black pants. I nedd on size fourty-six, do you have them?

Shop assistant: yes, here you are. What about your shirt, what color do you like it?


Customer: I like green shirts, on medium size please

Shop assistant: we don’t have green shirts. Do you like the blue shirts?

Customer: Yes, I do. I like them.

Shop assistant: Here you are.

Customer: thanks, now I want a Brown sweater and a pair of black shoes on forty-three, please.

Shop assistant: We have Brown sweaters, but we don’t have black shoes

Customer: what color of shoes do you have?

Shop assistant: we have Brown shoes, do you like them?

Customer: No, I don’t . But I need them. I take them


Shop assistant: Ok, mister, It there anything else I could help with?

Customer: Well, that’s ok for today. How much are they?

Shop assistant: They’ re $ 160 dollars, please

Customer: OK, here you are, thnak you very much

Shop assistant: My pleasure, sr thanks for shopping here

2. Draw the customer using his new clothes


Practice Stage

1.Read the following E-mail and complete the questions bellow


2. Underline the best title for the text


a. Valparaiso a Chilean port

b.Aunt Teresa's house

c. Jenny's summer holiday


3.Read the text again and answer True (T) or False(F)


a. Jenny likes the beach......

b. Jenny likes her cousins.....

c. Jenny doesn't like to wear sandals.....

d. Jenny doesn't like o go to Valparaiso....

e. Jenny likes summer clothes.....


Practice Stage 2

1. Read and color

Production

Read this paragraph about what is she wearing today

I'm wearing a white T-shirt and blue sweater, I have got a pair of black pants on. I'm wearing blue socks and white sneakers. I have also got a wtach and a pair of glasses on.


Now, write a new one about what are you wearing today

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

SKILLS ASSESSMENT Design by Insight © 2009